1. Luo Xu-Zhong,* Jia Xin-Jian, Deng Ji-Hua, Zhong Jin-Lian, Liu Hui-Jin, Wang Ke-Jun and Zhong Di-Chang*. A microporous hydrogen-bonded organic framework: exceptional stability and highly selective adsorption of gas and liquid. J. Am. Chem. Soc.2013, 135, 11684−11687.
2. Zhong Di-Chang,* Liao Lie-Qiang, Deng Ji-Hua, Chen Qing, Lian Ping and Luo Xu-Zhong.* A rare (3,4,5)- connected metal–organic framework featuring an unprecedented 1D + 2D → 3D self-interpenetrated array and an O-atom lined pore surface: structure and controlled drug release. Chem. Commun.2014, 50, 15807−15810.
3. Zhong Di-Chang, Aranishi Kengo, Singh Ashish Kumar, Demirci Umit B. and Xu Qiang *. The synergistic effect of Rh–Ni catalysts on the highly-efficient dehydrogenation of aqueous hydrazine borane for chemical hydrogen storage. Chem. Commun.2012, 48, 11945–11947. (Cover paper)
4.Zhong Di-Chang, Zhang Wei-Xiong, Cao Feng-Lei, Jiang Long and Lu Tong-Bu*. A three-dimensional microporous metal-organic framework with large hydrogen sorption hysteresis. Chem. Commun.2011, 47, 1204–1206.
5.Zhong Di-Chang, MengMiao, Zhu Jie, Yang Guo-Yu and Lu Tong-Bu*. A highly-connected acentric organic- inorganic hybrid material with unique 3D inorganic and 3D organic connectivity. Chem. Commun.2010, 46, 4354–4356.
6. Jiang Long, Meng Xian-Rui, Xiang Hua, Ju Ping, Zhong Di-Chang* and Lu Tong-Bu*. Variations of structures and gas sorption properties of three coordination polymers induced by fluorine atom positions in azamacrocyclic ligands. Inorg. Chem.2012, 51, 1874–1880.
7.Zhong Di-Chang, Lin Jian-Bin, LuWen-Guan, Jiang Long and Lu Tong-Bu*. Strong hydrogen binding within a 3D microporous metal-organic framework. Inorg. Chem.2009, 48, 8656–8658.
8. Deng Ji-Hua, Zhong Di-Chang*, Luo Xu-Zhong*, Liu Hui-Jin and Tong-Bu Lu*. 2-Propyl-4,5-dicarboxylate- imidazole (H3PIDC) based cadmium(II) coordination compounds stabilized by supramolecular interactions: from mononuclear and tetranuclear oligomers to one-dimensional (1D) chain and two-dimensional (2D) layer polymers. Cryst. Growth & Des.2012, 12, 4861–4869.
9.Zhong Di-Chang,* Deng Ji-Hua, Luo Xu-Zhong,* Liu Hui-Jin, Zhong Jin-Lian, Wang Ke-Jun and Lu Tong-Bu*. Two cadmium-cluster-based metal-organic frameworks with mixed ligands of 1,2,3-benzenetriazole (HBTA) and 1,4-benzenedicarboxylic acid (H2BDC). Cryst. Growth & Des.2012, 12, 1992–1998.
10. Zhong Di-Chang,* Guo Hua-Bin, Deng Ji-Hua, Chen Qing * and Luo Xu-Zhong. Two coordination polymers of benzene-1,2,4,5-tetracarboxylic acid (H4BTC): in situ ligand syntheses, structures, and luminescent properties. CrystEngComm, 2015, 17, 3519–3525.
11.Zhong Di-Chang,* Deng Ji-Hua, Luo Xu-Zhong,* Lu Tong-Bu* and Wang Ke-Jun. An unprecedented (4,10)- connected porous metal-organic framework containing two rare large secondary building units (SBUs). CrystEngComm.2012, 14, 1538–1541. (TOP ten)
12.Zhong Di-Chang, Feng Xiao-Long and Lu Tong-Bu*. Two organic-inorganic hybrids with unprecedented inorganic and organic connectivities. CrystEngComm.2011, 13,2201–2203.
13.Meng Miao, Zhong Di-Chang* and Lu Tong-Bu*. Three porous metal-organic frameworks based on azobenzenetricarboxylate ligand: synthesis, structures, and magnetic property. CrystEngComm.2011, 13, 6794–6800. (TOP ten)