1. Switchable guest molecular dynamics in a perovskite-like coordination polymer toward sensitive thermoresponsive dielectric materials. Zi-Yi Du,Ting-Ting Xu, Bo Huang, Yu-Jun Su, Wei Xue, Chun-Ting He, Wei-Xiong Zhang*, Xiao-Ming Chen.Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2015,54, 914–918.
2. Above-room-temperature ferroelastic phase transition in a perovskite-like compound through azido ligand: [N(CH3)4][Cd(N3)3]. Zi-Yi Du, Ying-Ping Zhao, Wei-Xiong Zhang*, Hao-Long Zhou, Chun-Ting He, Wei Xue, Bao-Ying Wang, Xiao-Ming Chen. Chem.Commun.2014, 50, 1989–1991.
3.Structural transition in the perovskite-like bimetallic azido coordination polymers: (NMe4)2[B'·B''(N3)6] (B' = Cr3+, Fe3+; B'' = Na+, K+). Zi-Yi Du, Ying-Ping Zhao, Chun-Ting He, Bao-Ying Wang, Wei Xue, Hao-Long Zhou, Jie Bai, Bo Huang, Wei-Xiong Zhang*, Xiao-Ming Chen*. Cryst. Growth Des. 2014, 14, 3903–3909.
4. Metal-organic frameworks with improved moisture stability based on a phosphonate monoester: effect of auxiliary N-donor ligands for framework dimensionality. Jian-Wei Zhang,Cui-Cui Zhao,Yin-Ping Zhao,Hai-Qun Xu, Zi-Yi Du*, Hai-Long Jiang*.CrystEngComm2014, 16, 6635–6644.
5. Isolation of a series of uranium organophosphinates. Wei-Ting Yang,Hao Wang,Zi-Yi Du*, Wan-Guo Tian, Zhong-Ming Sun*.CrystEngComm, 2014, 16, 8073–8080.
6. Tetrahedrally coordinated lithium(I) and zinc(II) carboxylate-phosphinates based on tetradentate 2-carboxyethyl(phenyl)phosphinate ligand. Ying-Ping Zhao, Jian-Wei Zhang, Cui-Cui Zhao, Zi-Yi Du*. Inorg. Chim. Acta2014, 414, 121–126.
7. Notable lattice deformation in a solid copper(II) dicyanamide complex induced by temperature-dependent supramolecular conformation. Ting-Ting Xu, Ling Zhang, Yu-Zhi Sun, Jin-Xiang Liu, Zi-Yi Du*. Inorg. Chem.Commun.2014, 49, 79–81.
8. Isomerism of a series of octahedrally coordinated transition metal carboxylate-phosphinates with 1,10-phenanthroline as a coligand: discrete dimers or double-chains constructed by various dimeric ring motifs. Cui-Cui Zhao, Zhong-Gao Zhou, Xiang Xu, Li-Jie Dong, Guo-Hai Xu, Zi-Yi Du*.Polyhedron 2013, 51, 18–26.
9. Temperature-dependent crystal self-assembly, disassembly, and reassembly among three cadmium(II) carboxylate-phosphinates. Li-Jie Dong, Cui-Cui Zhao, Xiang Xu, Zi-Yi Du*, Yong-Rong Xie, Jian Zhang*.Cryst. Growth Des. 2012, 12, 2052–2058.
10. Coexistence of two conformational isomeric chains in a zinc(II) phosphonate induced by π···π stacking interactions. Xiaokang Li, Yuhui Sun, Yiwang Chen*, Zhonggao Zhou, Ziyi Du*. Struct. Chem.2012, 23, 91–96.
11.Tube- or cage-containing layered cadmium(II) and zinc(II) phosphonates decorated by sulfone groups. ZI-YI DU*, CUI-CUI ZHAO, LI-JIE DONG,XIAO-YU DENG, YU-HUI SUN. J. Coord. Chem.2012, 65, 813–822.
12. Novel second-harmonic-generation-active lead(II) phosphinate based on 2-carboxyethyl(phenyl)phosphinate ligand. Yu-Hui Sun, Xiang Xu, Zi-Yi Du*,Li-Jie Dong, Cui-Cui Zhao, Yong-Rong Xie. Dalton Trans.2011, 40, 9295–9298.
13.Layered iron(III) and cobalt(II) phosphonates decorated by hydrophilic sulfone groups: syntheses, structures and magnetic properties.Zi-Yi Du*, He-Rui Wen, Cai-Ming Liu*,Yu-Hui Sun, Ying-Bing Lu, Yong-Rong Xie. Cryst. Growth Des.2010, 10, 3721–3726.
14. Novel double-chained or double-layered metal diphosphonates: synergic coordination effect of two closely linked phosphonate moieties promoted by large metal ionic radius. Zi-Yi Du*, Yu-Hui Sun, Xiu-Zhi Zhang, Shu-Fen Luo, Yong-Rong Xie, Dong-Bei Wan. CrystEngComm2010, 12, 1774–1778.
15.Orientation of second-harmonic-generation-active phenylsulfonyl chromophores attached on layered lead(II) phosphonates.Zi-Yi Du*, Yu-Hui Sun, Xiang Xu, Guo-Hai Xu, Yong-Rong Xie*. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem.2010, 4865–4869.
16. 1D and 3D arrays of isomeric cadmium(II) diphosphonates constructed from N,N-dimethylaminomethane-1,1-diphosphonate ligand. Zi-Yi Du*, Yu-Hui Sun, Yong-Rong Xie,Jing Lin, He-Rui Wen. Inorg. Chem.Commun.2010, 13, 77–80.
17. Octanuclear aluminum(III) and iron(III) phosphonate cages encapsulating two NaI ions. Zi-Yi Du*, Yu-Hui Sun, Qing-Yan Liu*, Yong-Rong Xie, He-Rui Wen. Inorg. Chem.2009, 48, 7015–7017.
18.Novel open-framework architecture in strontium(II) phosphonate. Zi-Yi Du*, Yong-Rong Xie, He-Rui Wen. Inorg. Chim. Acta2009, 362, 351–354.
19. Novel manganese(II) sulfonate-phosphonates with dinuclear, tetranuclear and hexanuclear clusters. Zi-Yi Du, Andrew Prosvirin, Jiang-Gao Mao*. Inorg. Chem.2007, 46, 9884–9894.
20. Novel cadmium(II) phosphonatophenylsulfonate cluster compounds: syntheses, structures, and luminescent properties. Zi-Yi Du, Xiu-Ling Li, Qing-Yan Liu, Jiang-Gao Mao*. Cryst. Growth Des.2007, 7, 1501–1507.
21. A new approach to novel cluster compounds of lead(II) phosphonates. Zi-Yi Du, Hai-Bing Xu, Xiu-Ling Li, Jiang-Gao Mao*. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem.2007, 4520–4529.
22. Three novel zinc(II) sulfonate-phosphonates with tetranuclear or hexanuclear cluster units. Zi-Yi Du, Hai-Bing Xu, Jiang-Gao Mao*. Inorg. Chem. 2006,45, 6424–6430.
23. Rational design of 0D, 1D and 3D open frameworks based on tetranuclear lanthanide(III) sulfonate-phosphonate clusters. Zi-Yi Du, Hai-Bing Xu, Jiang-Gao Mao*. Inorg. Chem.2006, 45, 9780–9788.